Harmony Vineyards is a wine tasting room and wine bar with a spectacular outdoor waterfront ADULT environment to relax and unwind in! We have an Over 21 Vineyard Terrace seating area overlooking the vines down to the waterfront. We have gone to great lengths to make sure your visit will be as enjoyable as possible. In order to ensure that, we have a strict visitor policy.
1. NO ONE UNDER 21 PERMITTED ONTO THE PROPERTY AFTER DUSK INCLUDING MOVIE,
HARMONY CLUB & TRIVIA NIGHTS
2. NO OUTSIDE FOOD MAY BE BROUGHT ONTO OUR PREMISES (see Food Menu)
3. NO COOLERS & OUTSIDE BEVERAGES ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY
4. NO PRIVATE PARTIES WITHOUT RESERVATIONS
Tables for TASTINGS greater than 8 guests whether indoor or outdoor MUST be reserved ahead
of time. Contact US
Harmony Vineyards welcomes families with well behaved children and expects parents to supervise them constantly during their
stay. For safety,
- WE DO NOT PERMIT CHILDREN TO RUN AROUND TABLES, PLAY ON RETAINING WALLS, STAIRCASES, OR FENCES.
- CHILDREN MUST BE STRICTLY SUPERVISED BY PARENTS AT THE WATERFRONT.
- NO BALL PLAY IS ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY.
- CHILDREN ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES AFTER DARK.
6. WINE GLASSES
OUR WINE GLASSES ARE NOT SOUVENIRS UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO PURCHASE THEM. LEAVING OUR PREMISES WITHOUT A RECEIPT
IS CONSIDERED THEFT.
We are dog lovers and are a dog friendly vineyard. However, in deference to our guests who may not share our feelings and for
everyone's comfort and safety, please adhere to the following rules:
- DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE TASTING HOUSE, OR ON OUR VINEYARD TERRACE.
PLEASE RESTRICT THEM TO OUR LOWER VINEYARD SEATING AREAS.
- KINDLY LEAVE YOUR DOGS AT HOME WHEN THE WEATHER IS POOR SINCE OUR BUSINESS WILL BE CONDUCTED INDOORS.
- ONLY WELL-SOCIALIZED, FRIENDLY AND QUIET DOGS ARE WELCOME.
- DOGS MUST BE ON A SHORT LEASH AT ALL TIMES (NO FLEXI-LEADS).
- DOGS MUST BE CLEANED UP AFTER.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PICK-UP BAGS.
- NO DOGS AFTER DUSK.
No parking on roads is permitted in the Village of the Head of the Harbor. Roads are narrow here. Cars parked on the road pose a
safety issue and will be subject to ticketing and towing. Our valet service will assure you safe parking.
Our Visitor Policy