Due to the fact that we have radiant heat and NYS has lifted the mask mandate, we require proof of vaccination for entry to protect you and our employees. We plan to drop this requirement when we resume outdoor service.
Enter at your own risk.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
Visitors voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and by simply entering our establishment you agree to hold us harmless from infection.
Our Visitor Policy
Harmony Vineyards is a wine tasting room and wine bar with a spectacular outdoor waterfront ADULT environment to relax and unwind in! We have an Over 21 Vineyard Terrace seating area overlooking the vines down to the waterfront. We have gone to great lengths to make sure your visit will be as enjoyable as possible. In order to ensure that, we have a strict visitor policy.
- No one under 21 will be permitted onto the property.
- No outside food may be brought onto our premises.
- No coolers & outside beverages allowed anywhere on the property.
- No private parties without reservations.
- Tables for tastings greater than 8 guests whether indoor or outdoor must be reserved ahead of time. Call or email us
- Wine glasses
Our wine glasses are not souvenirs unless you choose to purchase them. Leaving our premises without a receipt is considered theft.
No parking on roads is permitted in the village of the Head of the Harbor. Roads are narrow here. Cars parked on the road pose a safety issue and will be subject to ticketing and towing. Our valet service will assure you safe parking.